Why does one of my finest team members have to move to Phoenix!?!? Family calls, and I applaud those who follow the Keller Williams mantra of "God, Family, THEN Business" so I guess we'll let her go. But now we need your help to find a new Superstar for our team!
This successful candidate will be a highly flexible, highly systematic and detailed person with a strong work ethic and the ability and desire to lead a skilled Administrative Team. A Utah Real Estate license or prior industry (Title, Mortgage, etc.) experience is preferred.
This individual will be involved in both building and overseeing team systems for Buyers, Sellers, and Transaction Coordination. This person must have outstanding communication skills; REO/Short Sale experience is helpful.
- A “Servant’s Heart” and the “Will of a Bulldog”
- Interest in being a Leader
- Computer savvy, proficient in all Microsoft Office applications, specifically Outlook, Word and Excel. Experience in “Top Producer” or similar contact management systems helpful
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Passion and “knack” for information management, data entry
- Exceptional organizational and project management abilities
- Great ability to focus
- Detail oriented and thorough
- High Integrity: concerned about doing things the right way
- Calm under pressure
- Learning-based with proven ability to succeed
- Ability to collaborate with peers, all levels of staff, and a variety of personalities
- Utah Real Estate License or real estate industry experience (Title, Mortgage, etc.) experience preferred
As you can see from this cheesy image to the left, "COMPUTER WIZARDRY" is essential!
Do you know this person? Is this person YOU?
Send introductory email and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE NO PHONE CALLS, even if we already know you!